VA Telehealth Services lets you easily connect with providers to receive care and monitor your health, but telehealth is not suitable for every condition. Talk to your provider to see if telehealth is right for you.
Here are some questions to discuss with your provider about telehealth:
- What is telehealth?
- What types of telehealth services are available to me based on my condition and location?
- How do I start the process?
- What technology do I need to get started?
- How secure is my health information?
- How do I schedule a telehealth visit?
Contacting Your VA Care Team
You can contact your VA providers to learn more about your telehealth options using My HealtheVet Secure Messaging.
Each VA Medical Center has staff members who can tell you about the telehealth options available to you and help you enroll. To find your nearest VA Medical Center using the VA facility locator, enter your city, state, or ZIP code and select VA health from the Choose a facility type drop-down list.
Learn more by visiting the Help Center.